Breast Augmentation Scilicone Breast 465cc - La Mesa, CA

My friend had her breast Augmentation done through...

My friend had her breast Augmentation done through Dr.Pousti and I really liked her results. I am 25 years old and I had been wanting and started seeing that I actually needed some help with my breasts. I had a good amount of breast tissue however I wanted them bigger, fuller, volume on top, evened out and wanted to fit into my bras. Another reason why I wanted breasts was because I didn't have a lot of personal confidence with my own body, wanted to be sexy with and without clothes. If I was going to get them done, it was going to be for me and not to please anyone else. I continued to wait to see if this was really something I wanted to do. I went on Dr. Pousti's website and learned more about his practice and came in for a consultation and met with Dr. Pousti. I decided to go forth with the surgery and I had a really good experience and a good recovery. I love my results and wished I went a little bigger. However, I did not want to be top heavy so I do like that he listened to me and put my safety first. He remembered my goal and what we discussed and I really do lobe that I can dress it up and dress it down. I like that they are just the right size for my body. I ended up getting silicone gel 465cc high profile. Finally, a year out they have fully settled and if I were to ever seriously get surgery again, I would go with Dr. Pousti.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon