Best Plastic Surgeon in All of San Diego

Dr Pousti is the best! He is extremely skilled and...

Dr Pousti is the best! He is extremely skilled and puts you at ease with any procedure he performs he is a perfectionist. I had my breast augmentation in July 29th 2016, and couldn't be more pleased. Now that they are starting to settle in for the most part I am thrilled with the results.

His bed side manners is the best and he keeps you calm and informed up to the procedure and after! The front and back office staff are awesome every time I go in everyone is extremely sweet and helpful. If you are considering any type of cosmetic or plastic surgery, do yourself a HUGE favor, Go see Dr. Pousti, Gosh I cannot say enough about this man and his expertise I LOVE LOVE LOVE him, A wonderful caring and gentle soul, I also really appreciate his very unpretentious personality and his awesome sense of humor. I am extremely grateful for everyone at Pousti plastic surgery.

I don't know how you adequately put into words of recognition for someone who has dramatically improved your life, Dr Pousti has done that for me and i am forever grateful for him.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon