My Experience with Dr. Tom Pousti - San Diego, CA

I've been dreaming of having a breast augmentation...

I've been dreaming of having a breast augmentation for at least 10 yrs. I never thought I'd ever do it, do to funds and fears. I was talking with a fellow co worker one day, and some how in our coversation she had told me she had an augmentation procedure. I couldnt believe it. I would have never guessed. They looked great and so real. I asked her where she had it done and she referred me to Dr. Pousti. After a long discussion with my husband, I made an appointment with Dr. Pousti. Three weeks later my husband and I were in his office for our consultation. The second we walked in, we felt at home. EVERYONE was sooo welcoming. I was able to speak with fellow employees/patients of Dr. Pousti at that time. They answered ANY questions or concerns we had at that time. Dr. Pousti made me feel so comfortable and had a great yet soothing sense of humor. What a nice man. He was willing to spend time with us and answer ANY questions at hand. I didn't feel pressured for time whatsoever. Vanessa his assistent was the greatest. She had a GREAT personality yet she was so comforting and she knew her stuff. He couldn't of picked a better representative. The whole entire staff was great. All the way down to the day of my surgery, I was so comfortable and relaxed. I tried to be scared in my head, but their comforting staff never allowed the fear to come out. I showed the Dr. my expectations in several poster board pictures. He took his time with me until we had a full on understanding of what I wanted. I went from an average C to a DD and I couldnt be more pleased. I told Dr. Pousti just to match my body size and to fill them up. He felt confident with that and I feel and look better than I had anticipated. Thankyou Dr. Pousti to you and your staff for making me feel confident and yet so comfortable with leaving yourself and your staff in charge of my life changing decision. I couldnt of asked for anything better. You have made myself and my husbad so happy.

36 days post op

Well, Im now 36 days post op and I'm feeling much better. I'm able to to do more physical things now. My breasts have changed alot. They have dropped a little more and are starting to soften up. They're not in the way as much, now that I'm getting more use to them. Here are some pics.

before and after pics

Trying to download some pics. Hopefully this will work.

After pics

Some more

after pic

one more

43 days post op

My breasts are getting softer and softer. Still on the firm size, but now they're looking more natural. My left breast still has an air pocket in it that causes it to squeak when I do my massages. A little weird but quite normal. So happy with my results.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has a comforting voice and a geat, funny personality. He didn't pressure me to go with him and was so informative. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. He had his staff calling me everyday after the procedure, to check on me. That made my jaw drop. I've never had any doctors office do that EVER!!! Made me feel cared for and never forgotten. I will go out of my way to recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone. He has impacted my life tremendously and I will pay it forward. Thankyou Dr. Pousti for you and your caring staff.