So Happy with my Choice of Doctor for Breast Aug. After Years of Searching - La Mesa, CA

From day 1, Dr. Pousti and his amazing staff has...

From day 1, Dr. Pousti and his amazing staff has made me feel at ease & very excited for the process! I've never felt comfortable in any doctor's office, but from the moment I first stepped into the office to get a consultation up until now (almost 2 months post-surgery), I am beyond grateful for the Dr. Pousti and his staff experience, care, and compassion. This was my first surgery ever in my life, the doctor and his staff did and amazing job putting my minds at ease, knowing I have the support when needed pre and post surgery. 2 weeks post, and I still feel the complete support as expected. I've gotten a ton of compliments on how natural my breast augmentation looks and I couldn't be happier with them!!! I don't have enough words to tell you guys how grateful I am for the care you've provided so far. I rave about Dr. Pousti and his staff to friends and family who are thinking about any kind of plastic surgery! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has made me feel comfortable and at eased from day 1of consultation up until now. All my questions and concerns were addressed. I felt confident going into surgery-- it being my first surgery ever!