A Dream Come True! La Mesa, CA

I have nothing negative to say about my BA...

I have nothing negative to say about my BA experience. Doctor Pousti is truly a magnificent doctor and his staff is just wonderful. I was looking to getting surgery last December but living outside of San Diego, i didn't have enough time.
My surgery went very well and the recovery is not bad at all. However, I'm still recovering and I feel great. I would definitely recommend Dr Pousti to anyone that's looking to get BA. He is such a very informative doctor and he makes dreams come true! I already love my girls and i haven't seen them yet, lol.
I was a 34 B and I got silicone 450 CC's. I will be posting pictures of my before and afters once i fully heal!

13 days later!...

Daisy from Dr. Pousti's office called me today, I got the okay to finally wash my surgical bra. wore a sports bra and took off the padding. I am truly in love with my new boobs! I can't wait to see how they'll look in a few months.!

If you are considering in getting BA, do it! it's definitely worth it!

Before picture!