Best Breast Augmentation Doctor by Far - La Mesa, CA

I went back to Doctor Pousti to get larger...

I went back to Doctor Pousti to get larger implants and change them from silicone to sailine implants because I wanted a more Barbie Doll fake look . I had Silicone implants put in 6-14-2007 by Dr. Pousti and they were awesome ! they looked awesome and I enjoyed having them for nine years . I decided to go a little bigger and change to sailine because it gave me a different look . Mr, Pousti and his staff are amazing they talked me through the whole process and helped me in any every way . They answered all of my questions and called every day after surgery to check up on me . I had a internal bra lift as welas switching out my silicon implants for sailine . I am super happy with the results I have minimal scarring and still have feeling in my nipples . I would recommend Dr. Pousti and his staff to any woman who is looking to get her breast done . He's the most gracious man and is absolutely amazing at his profession . I truly believe he has perfected breast surgery . I went back to Dr. Pousti for my second breast surgery because he is an artist , a protectionist and he really care about giving you the best results to his patients . I trust Dr. Pousti because he has shown by his work , kindness and graciousness that he is by far one of the best cosmetic surgeons in San Diego . I am 100% for Dr. Pousti .

Dr. Pousti is the best breast Doctor

I am super thankful I found Dr.Pousti he does a fantastic job . I would highly recommend him to any family , friends or ,any woman looking for the best results .
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Very Kind, Patient , gracious , calm spirited , very informative , listened to what my concerns were . Answered all my questions and took care of me like I was his family . Great man ! Fantastic Doctor !