Bye Bye Fried Eggs on a Wall! - La Mesa, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After feeling deflated from breastfeeding, I...

After feeling deflated from breastfeeding, I decided to pursue a long anticipated breast enhancement and I couldn't have found a better surgeon. From the moment I first called the office through today, they have been more than accommodating and warm. Dr. Pousti is excited and available to answer as few or as many questions as you'do like. He also encourages you to chat with previous patients, which instills further confidence in his expertise. His bedside manner matches his skill, which is not always the case with talented, hi-demand surgeons. I'm 5 days post op and feeling great and have never had a moment of anxiety throughout the process. The staff are all overwhelmingly friendly and knowledgeable, making the process even more pleasant. I'm excited to see my final results once the twins settle but am already very happy with where they are headed. I will probably have to go pester everyone at the office even after I'm all healed, just to see some wonderful people. I recommend Dr. Pousti to anyone!

Bye bye fried eggs on the wall

Implant specs

Mentor 480cc Round, UHP, under muscle

3 weeks post

Still riding high but starting to settle. I've been doing massages like crazy. Doctor cleared me to burn my surgical bra, but I just can't get rid of it. I wear it at night with the pectoral strap, nice and tight. Maybe I'll put it in a shadow box when I'm all done, since we've grown so close. Hahaaa

4.5 months post op

My girls are taking a while to drop and soften, but they are at least making progress. I have a lot of upper pole fullness, and my nippleself are still a bit on the low side, but they are gradually shifting. Doctor says because my pectoral muscles are very developed, it will just take longer for everything to relax and tissues to stretch. I'm guessing I will be seeing my final position between 6 months and a year. I love them already and know they will get better as time goes by. I wanted to write this because there are not a whole lot of people out there who have similar cases that post on these web sites. So, if you're one of those people who's breast haven't changed much in the first three months, just be patient. Things do continue to settle. Just stop obsessing about it and massage!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon