BA with Lift - La Mesa, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am...

I expect to have a nice set of breasts. I am currently a 34C however my breast have deflated after childbirth. My self confidence was low, but now I anticipate a renewed self image. My procedure date is 06/25/13 I will get BA with a Benelli lift. My experience has been wonderful from the very beginning.

pic update

some photos while in the healing process

14 days post-op

I feel great. Before my BA and the birth of my 3rd child I was the type of girl who was always dressing up, hair, shoes, and cleavage. After my now 18month old baby was born I lost a lot of my self-esteem. Now I was just putting on jeans and throwing on tops that were up to my neck line. Immediately after my BA and 14 days post-op my self-esteem is back. My hubby noticed the difference and said to me "oh yeah, your back to your old self again." I am I feel sexier than ever.

22 days post-op

feeling great, doing a little more massaging bit sore... overall the girls are looking great!!!!

Scar? what scar? lol

at 1 month 2 weeks 5 days post-op I am very happy to see my scars improving and the look of my breast over all. thanks a million Dr. Pousti

My surgery is later this morning. So far my experience with Dr Pousti and his staff was wonderful. They were all so helpful and knowledgeable. I was very nervous at first but Dr. Pousti made me feel so relaxed. I know I am going to have a successful procedure. Dr. Pousti knows exactly what I want and I am confident that he will give me an amazing boob job;) THANK YOU Dr. Pousti. Vanesa your awesome you really know your stuff.