Athlete Looking for Consistent Size Breasts - La Mesa, CA

My weight fluctuates quite frequently as an...

My weight fluctuates quite frequently as an athlete and the very first thing to go are my breasts. Ive been mildly self conscious about my lack of breast when Im a try peak physique which takes the fun away from feeling great about being healthy and toned. After years of contemplation I finally got a breast augmentation. I got 400 cc silicone implants and oh man was it painful! All of my friends had them done so I didn't do extensive research on the recovery as far as pain an black of movement goes. Thank goodness for my best friend who took care of me and the amazing staff at the office! We had little bumps in the road but they are looking absolutely fantastic! The office is constantly checking on my progress and they make themselves available for any questions of concerns at any time. I never felt rushed or like a burden in fact, every single person made me feel safe and like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Pousti and his lovely nurses a million times over! They are extremely attentive and truly want the best for their patients. Thank you Team Pousti!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Extremely attentive and truly wants the best for his patients. Amazing passion for what he does and he is accompanied by an incredible team as well. They truly treat every one like family. My results, so far, are LITERALLY exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to see the progress even further.