amazing experience/ amazing dr! - La Mesa, CA

Words can not describe how happy I am with my...

Words can not describe how happy I am with my results and the experience I received from Dr. Pousti and his staff. I was definitely nervous to have the procedure to done, but would do it again in a heart beat! Dr. Pousti provided the exact results that I wanted. He listened to me and genuinely cared from my first consultation, to holding my hand in the operating room. I felt safe and under good hands through the entire process. I have already been referring all my friends who are considering getting the procedure done to see him. After hearing how great and easy my breast augmentation went a lot of my friends are now interested! Thank you again for everything. I am beyond happy with my new look!!! :) You definitely made another VERY happy patient!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

DR. POUSTI IS AMAZING!!!! So caring, attentive, and professional. Listened to me and provided the results I wanted. GREAT EXEPERIENCE from an OUTSTANDING surgeon!