47 Year Old with Symmastia Due to Pectus Excavatum Surgery 20 Years Ago - La Mesa, CA

I lived with my condition for so long because I...

I lived with my condition for so long because I had completely lost trust. Everywhere I turned no one could or was even interested in trying to help me. I came across Dr. Pousti on the internet and was very impressed with his work with symmastia repair. Through the encouragement of my husband I finally called and it was the best decision I've ever made! I spoke with Dr. Pousti on the phone first then drove there for a consultation and decided right then to schedule surgery. My prayers were for improvement of my look but I got so much more! My chest and breasts look beautiful! He is an amazing surgeon with incredible talent! Dr. Pousti, his assistant Heather, and his entire staff go above and beyond to help their patients and have more than earned my trust, they have changed my life and given me a new confidence!

Right before surgery and right after

9 days in and I'm feeling a little sore but healing great????

3 weeks and dressing removed????

I'm happy! Some of the pics make them look bigger than they are but I wanted to show the different angles. My right breast has been through several biopsies and he did a great job filling it out ! I am wearing a pressure bra/T bra now to keep pressure applied to the sternum and will be for a while. It's not that bad though...I will post some pics of it next week.

27 days

Here are some pics of the t bra/pressure bra I have wear. The original plan is to go back in at 1 year and have the center tacked down. I'm hoping that with the constant pressure of this bra that I may not have to. Either way I fully trust Dr. Pousti. I still can't believe I have cleavage!

4 months in

I have healed great and have had no issues. I do have to go back for 1 more surgery and I'll be done! I still have a bit of symmastia that he is going to fix, but I look way better than where I started! I'm still very appreciative of Dr. Pousti's talents!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has a very calm and sincere way of speaking to you. He takes time to get to know you and answer all of your questions. I was very impressed with his technique for symmastia repair. I was a difficult case that no one wanted to touch and he did a phenomenal job! He truly cares about helping people and has a natural intuition when it comes to a woman's body. I also observed that he and his staff have a seamless relationship that flows so well even when they are busy, which also says a lot about who he is. Dr. Pousti is an extremely gifted and intelligent family man and San Diego is very blessed to have him!