41, Finally Doing This and Very Excited About It

I'm 5'0, 130 have been an A cup (except during...

I'm 5'0, 130 have been an A cup (except during breastfeeding years) and my goal is to be a full B, small C. A natural tear drop type look with minimal cleavage. I don't want perma-cleavage. I figure that If I ever want to show cleavage I'll wear a push up. I'm also getting nipple reduction - while they were already fairly large to begin with, breastfeeding for 8-9 month for both of my kids, these things Sure took a beating. After a number of consults, my consult in October 2015, with a doctor that made me feel the most comfortable with was it...I put down a deposit that day and scheduled for end of November, ended up having to reschedule to June 30, 2016...which is tomorrow! After all this time finally signed on here to start my journey and give the community a glimpse inside my experience in hopes that it will help others as much as some of the reviews and stories posted here, have helped me. Time to rest up and prepare for the big day tomorrow...I'll be back to update how my surgery went.

Surgery went well - Dr. Pousti and staff are amazing

I'm on day 2 post-op and I'll have to say that my pain has gone down significantly and I finally had a bowl movement (yay). Let me back up a little and tell you that upon waking up from surgery, it felt like I had a ton of bricks on my chest, all pressing down smack in the middle of my chest. I have a fairly high pain tolerance and when I woke up, from 1-10, I was at about an 8. They administered through my IV some pain meds that helped the pain go down to about a 3, just enough for the ride home. The pain meds I'm on now (oxycodone-acetaminophen) every 4 hours definitely helped my pain level go down to about a 2 and is tolerable. Now on day 2 I've been able to space out my meds to about every 6-8 hours, slowly weening off of them. I'm thankful and happy that I chose Dr. Pousti for this life changing decision. He and staff have been 100% invested in me and ensured that my goals are understood, and provided reassurance that I was in good hands. My surgery started at about 11:20 and I woke up around 12:40 a took about an hour, get like 5 minutes to me. I had my first post-op appointment the next day simply to make sure I'm complication free, and will have another one in about a week, which is when I'll finally be able to take off my dressing and see my new boobies! Oh yes...I was planning on going with 225-250cc and after discussing more about my likes and dislikes and ultimate goal in the end with Dr. Pousti, we settled on nothing higher that 275. He asked if I was okay with two different cc volumes to ensure symmetry and I was totally okay with it - whatever will have the best outcome. He ended up going with 250 right, 275 left and I cannot wait to see them and my nipple reduction on my next visit. I'll be back to write an updat after my visit and post before and after pictures.
Dr. Tom Pousti

Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Felt 100% comfortable and reassured from initial consultation during surgery and post op. He truly is a passionate "artist" who is invested in you and YOUR goals. Staff is pleasant, and followed up daily after my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Pousti to others currently researching doctors for their breast augmentation.