37 Year Old Mother of 3 - La Mesa, CA

Dr. P and his whole staff are so amazing! I felt...

Dr. P and his whole staff are so amazing! I felt comfortable the moment I walked into the office. Dr. P was very honest and answered every single question I had with confidence. I knew I was making the right decision by chosing him to do my breast augmentation and lift. At my first office visit, I was able to talk to some of Dr. P's previous patients and see their results. Each patient was completely satisfied with his amazing work. Even after my first visit, I received a call from the office to see if I had any other questions which was very comforting.
At my pre-op appointment, we discussed in detail the entire process from the pre-op prep, to the actual surgery, recovery room and also my recovery at home. I am 100% confident in Dr.P being my surgeon.
I am very excited to have my surgery in two days!! I can't wait.

Amazing Results

I am post-op 5 weeks and feeling fabulous! Dr. Pousti and his whole staff have been supportive and there for me EVERY SINGLE step of the way. I received calls every day for two weeks after my surgery to check on me and answered all of my questions and even received flowers! :) I highly recommend Dr. P to anyone whom is considering a breast augmentation and/or lift. I am super happy with my results. Thank you so much Dr. P for giving me my confidence back. Also, thank you Daisy and Vanessa for taking great care of me in the office.

Bra Fitting

So, I FINALLY got a bra fitting and I am SUPER EXCITED to say that I am now a 38D!! :)
Whoop Whoop! (Before surgery I was barely a 38B)

Post-Op 5 1/2 Months

Feeling great and still loving my new boobs! Thanks Dr. P! You do amazing work!

10 Months Post Op

So I had my surgery 10 months ago now and I am STILL absolutely amazed by Dr. Pousti's work! I think my breasts look great and I am so happy with them. I have great cleavage too. Thank you again Dr. P! :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon