5'4, 135 Lb. Constricted Breast. La Mesa, CA

After many years of wanting to get breast...

After many years of wanting to get breast augumentation it finally happened. "Good things come to those who wait".

I've done my researche to get informations for this type of breast "constricted". It requires a complex procedure and not just a breast augumentation. This made me wait for a wile and decide to look for a board certified plastic surgeon .
I have seen two doctors in the past years but not getting the confidence to go for it. All I can say is that my decision was influenced by the results that I personally seen on other patients of Dr Posti, the before and after picture of similar cases, and the most import the honesty and professionalism of Dr Pousti.

The recovery is going really good, I expected to feel way worst but I'm surprised to see how well my body is doing. I'm fallowing the post op instructions rigorously - and go to every follow up appointment. I'm very happy to see Dr Pousti and his fabulous team each time... Vanessa is super sweat... I love everybody!

I'm looking forward to rich the final result and I will update more picture later.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I'm over the top satisfied with the result of my procedure and the interaction with a wonderful team from the consultation time till post op care. Absolutely recommend Dr Pousti!