32 Years Old, No Kids, Active, Natural Look, 350cc. La Mesa, CA

I have been blessed enjoying being active my whole...

I have been blessed enjoying being active my whole life & also blessed w/ good genes to help keep me thin. Breast size used to be no issue for me up until about 3 years ago... Maybe because I'm getting older, or maybe I've lost more body fat who knows? Over the last three years I've been bothered by not filling out my clothes and feeling sexy like a woman instead of like a fit young girl with a boyish figure. After taking the time to think if it was what I really wanted I decided I need to just do it! And luckily I have a supportive husband who said just do it! I didn't want really large breasts- just as natural looking as possible, mostly proportionate to my body frame (slightly a little bit was ok with me) :) and Dr. Pousti came highly recommended from three different people. One of my coworkers and then randomly two girls that I asked who they saw because I loved their results! Even though one of them had much larger breasts than I desired- they still looked amazing and as natural as they could being big boobies :) here is my journey of pictures..... I'm 4 days post op and have zero complaints!!!!! Follow the doctor's orders, eat healthy, rest, take your pain meds ALWAYS WITH FOOD, and recovery is a breeze! First day is the most sore--- like working out really hard and having a sore muscle/rib cage, but suck it up buttercup it's not that bad AT ALL!!!!!!

1 week post op!

Feeling good.... Couldn't wait to take that bra off and let my chest breathe!!! Already so happy even thought they are still high.

2 WEEKS POST OP

Feeling good! Areola is feeling sensitive... I think the nerves are coming back to life! Little pinches here and there throughout the day, but nothing terrible. Massaging them quite a bit every day to help these babies drop! 2 more weeks in the surgical bra :)

3 WEEKS POST OP

Breasts were still a little tender but got better by about halfway through the 3rd week. Doing my 20 min massage session every day! One of the steri strips started to separate and come loose, so with the nurses instructions I took it off! And then the other side came off a couple of days later. Scars look good!

4 WEEKS POST OP

Still doing my massages-- extra on the right side since its higher. No more stings in the nipple area! Felt a little weird at first wearing a different bra but I can finally wear normal clothes!!!

5 weeks post op

Incisions are still healing... Left side more than the right. And my right breast is dropping slower as is normal. Trying to be patient in waiting for them to drop all the way!

9 weeks post op

Right breast taking its sweet time to drop!.... Stretching/massaging to make it drop! Still can't do upper body workouts since it hasn't dropped :( Patience....
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Everyone involved with Dr. Pousti's practice is so kind, genuine, knowledgeable, and all the ladies are so pretty!!!!! Thank you for making me even more excited about doing this procedure and encouraging me to really try to explain through pictures and descriptions about what I wanted... More importantly thank you Dr. Pousti for listening! Best quality a man can have! xxoo