25 Years Old 5'4 130lb, 34B Soon to Be Bigger! - La Mesa, CA

Hello all! I have decided to document my journey...

Hello all! I have decided to document my journey to help others contemplating a breast augmentation since this website has helped me so much! I am 25 years old, no kids. 5'4 and 130lbs. My current bra size is 32-34B. I have decided to have my surgery performed by Dr. Pousti and I know I will not regret my decision. I have to say, Dr.Pousti is awesome! Great bedside manner, funny, attentive and caring. Not to mention, he has over 20 years of experience, double board certified and the majority of his surgeries performed are breast augmentations, so I know I am in good hands. No going to lie, I was so dang nervous starting this journey and going in for my first consultation, but Dr. Pousti and his nurses made me feel sooo relaxed and comfortable. The consultation costs $100 and is used towards your surgery, and I got to see my breast enlarged via computer image in his breast sculptor machine.. Super cool! I am going for silicone mod + implants, under the muscle through a periareolar incision. Not completely sure on a certain size but aiming for 375-425cc. I want to be around a full C, small D. Dr. Pousti uses sizers on the operating table to compare to your wish pictures before putting a real implant in which I think is definitely a plus. I had my Pre-op today and I'm super excited for my surgery and can't wait to post pictures of my new additions! 25 more days to go!

It happened!

I did it! My new boobs are here.
Surgery was a breeze and I am feeling actually pretty good. No pain or naseousness, just some tightness. It feels like I just did a super knarly chest workout lol.
Surgery was scheduled for 10:15am, got in at 8:15 to sign paper work, Got my IV in and Dr made his markings. The worst part was probably getting my IV in since I had to be poked three time because my veins kept rolling.
I can't thank Dr Pousti enough! Him and his whole team made me feel super relaxed, and he even held my hand as I was getting put under. Next thing I knew I was in the recovery room.
I got 375cc in my right and 400cc in my left. Not sure on profile, so I will find out at my post op appointment. Dr. Pousti does not want the surgical bra removed until the post op appt, so I'm super eager to see what they look like!

First post op appt

Had my first post op appointment today! I was surprised to be presented with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Dr.Pousti, says a lot about how much of a wonderful Dr he is. Everything is healing really well but I still have to keep the surgical bra in place until my next appt on Monday when I will start massaging. Recovery so far has still been a breeze, not much pain on day 3 so I've been tapering the pain Meds down. I've just have been feeling really tight with lots of pressure from the compression bra. I was able to snap a picture of one of the pictures Dr Pousti took on the surgical table right after placing the implants. I can't wait to see what they look like! 1 more week, trying to resist the urge to peek! Lol

1 week post op

I one week out and I am feeling about 95% normal! Just a little neck pain here and there I think from the surgical bra straps digging in. I took off the surgical bra just long enough to finally get a few pics. They are still high, tight and rectangular. I have an appointment Monday to start massaging so I'm super excited for that. I'm pretty happy with the size, not too small, not too big. Dr. Pousti did an amazing job choosing a size that fit my frame. I stopped at Victoria's Secret to buy a cute Bralette. They're having their semi annual sale with so many cute bra on sale, so it sucked having to pass on buying some ;( they definitely still need to drop and fluff so I have no idea what my final size will be!

13 days post op

Feeling pretty much back to normal. I can't wait to get back into the gym, my PS office says I can start doing lower body workouts so I'll start getting back into it tomorrow!
I've been experiencing a littleeeee bit of boob greed. Yes, now I'm one of those who wishes I've gone bigger! I've started doing massages, so I hope they fluff up a little bit.

The bra that my PS gave me was soo uncomfortable with straps that dug into my shoulders. I've been searching for one that had great back and shoulder support and found one by brilliant contours. It is super duper comfortable and cute too! I got the dragonfly bra and even my PS approves.

4 months post op!

Hey all!
I am now 4 months post op! My breasts now feel like a part of me now and I'm loving them! Lol. Best decision ever.
I haven't been officially sized, but I am fitting into Victoria's Secrets 32 DD's perfectly.
My incision scars still feel thick and raised. I've been using Scar away silicone strips on them but I don't feel that they are working. Does anyone recommend a better scar treatment?
San Diego Plastic Surgeon