20 Years Old, Never Had Surgery Before - La Mesa, CA

Absolutely LOVE MY NEW BREASTS! Dr. Pousti is an...

Absolutely LOVE MY NEW BREASTS! Dr. Pousti is an amazing surgeon and his staff are equally as amazing! They are so friendly and welcoming and are with you every step of the way! Any questions or concerns you may have, before or after surgery, they will undoubtedly help you and are only a phone call away! His whole office is very professional with his experienced and welcoming staff. All in all, I am overly satisfied with my experience.
I am a 20 year old female with a tiny frame and was very cautious in picking out a surgeon to do my surgery. I had found Dr. Pousti after months and months of doing research on Yelp and this website Realself. After reading all his wonderful reviews I knew I had to schedule a consultation with him.
Consultation day my mother and I went to his office and met the surgeon himself. He was very professional and educated and most of all he made me feel comfortable. We took a 3D picture of my breasts so we can see what I would look like with different cc's, then i tried on sizers which helped me out a lot! I actually ended up picking the sizer I felt most comfortable in for my final size and I am so happy, I wouldn't go any bigger or smaller if I could. After my consultation my mother and I were so satisfied with the experience already, that we knew I had to pick him to be my surgeon! Before I left I scheduled my pre op appointment where I took a pregnancy test and showed them printed pictures of my breast goals, we also scheduled my surgery date right then and there!
Surgery day was an absolute breeze! We got to the surgery center, filled out paperwork and waited to meet with the surgeon. In no time at all I was taken back and got my IV, the number one thing I was nervous about for my surgery was the IV because I am so afraid of needles...but let me tell you it was the smallest pinch! And then I met the anesthesiologist who answered all of my questions and made me feel super relaxed and comfortable. After meeting with the anesthesiologist, Dr.Pousti came in and drew on me what he was going to do and since he was actually running ahead of schedule he was able to take me in earlier!
Waking up from surgery I was expecting to feel sick to my stomach and in pain, but that was not the case! I felt like I had just woken up from a quick 5 minute nap! Another thing that made me feel comfortable was that there was always someone checking on me. Shortly after, I was able to go home! My recovery has been great so far and I even stopped taking my pain medication after the fourth day.
After surgery, Dr. Pousti's staff is still with me every step of the way, they call me to see how I am doing and if I have any questions/concerns...and of course I don't! Soon after, I went back for a quick post op evaluation and they had a vase of beautiful flowers for me which I thought was so sweet! Overall, I am overly satisfied with my experience and would do it again and again and again. I absolutely love my size and shape and wouldn't change anything. THANK YOU DR.POUSTI!

I am 5'5" weigh 115 pounds. I got round silicone 400cc high profile implants under the muscle with areola incision. Dr. Pousti was so helpful for the choice we ended up making, I had originally wanted moderate plus profile but he suggested high profile for my body structure, he explained to me why and since he's the professional I was all for it, I am SO beyond happy I listened.

3 weeks post op feeling great

It has now been 3 weeks since my breast augmentation and so far everything is great! No complications, no pain, no stiffness, they feel like my own! I can't thank Dr.Pousti and his staff enough for my amazing experiance!

2 months post op

Absolutely loving my breasts! So soft and natural I always forget I even got them done!

4 Month Breast Aug Update!

Absolutely love the size of my breasts! Listen to everything Dr. pousti recommends he is a PROFESSIONAL for a reason! Love my new breasts! They feel completely natural and fit my body structure perfectly!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon