34 Year Old - Breast Augmentation - Saline 800cc - La Mesa, CA

I used to be at 34 D before I had my child. After...

I used to be at 34 D before I had my child. After breastfeeding, it went down to a C cup and my breasts looked droopy with a bit of breast tissues on the bottom. I've been searching for an amazing plastic surgeon for years and I came across Dr. Pousti online. I did a little more research on him on realself.com and I knew I had to get a consultation with him. Pros and Cons? Pros: My breasts look amazing and he gave me what he promised me. Cons: Absolutely nothing. The only thing I hated about the whole thing was that I couldn't raise my arms and wash my hair but that's to be expected.

6 weeks post op

After 6 weeks, stern strips were finally removed and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! My left side of the breast is healed completely and can barely see the scar! My right breast has a little bit of healing to do but it's only because the scab fell off while I still had my stern strip. I am very pleased with the result and I am SO glad I went to Dr. Pousti for my breast augmentation!!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is very professional and he will explain things to you thoroughly. His bedside manner is amazing and he is such a wonderful doctor. I originally wanted silicone for more natural feel but because I was so hung up on the looks vs. feel, he explained to be that saline would be the best way to go for my breasts. He also explained how I should take everything in to consideration about how big I wanted to go. He made sure that I was doing this for myself and not for anyone else, and he asked me this countless times, which made me feel like he really cared about his patients. I can't say how amazing this doctor is. If you are looking for a place where there is a great team (staff) and an amazing doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Pousti. He will tell you what is the best for your body type and not just tell you to go big for more money in his pocket. My boyfriend and I are very pleased with Dr. Pousti and his staff. His staff are incredible, they will call you every day after your procedure to make sure that you are doing okay and if you have any questions. I am so glad that I picked Dr. Pousti for my procedure. Thank you, Dr. Pousti!!! You are an amazing doctor!!! I'm referring everyone to you!!!