42 Years Old, Breast Revision - La Mesa, CA

It had been 10 years since my first breast...

It had been 10 years since my first breast lift/augmentation surgery so I thought it was time for a little improvement.
I meant with several of the top surgeons in the San Diego area over a 6 month period. I spend a lot of time doing my research, reading reviews and talking with friends who referred me to their doctors.
I choose Dr. Pousti based on the level of experience he has with revisions and his use of Allograft and friends who were happy with him.
He definitely was not the least expensive but I will not bargain shop when it comes to any type of surgery.
My breasts weren't horrible looking but they had dropped a lot in 10 years and there was quite a bit of bottoming out. I wanted them to be bigger and better and that's exactly what I got.
I had a small lift external, a lot of internal work including allograft to act as a hammock for my larger implant. I went from 350cc saline to 750cc silicone.
I did not have a specific bra size or implant number I was set on. I looked at hundreds of pictures and brought photos of what I liked and didn't like. I had met with Dr. Pousti and his staff several times before surgery to go over photos and my desired outcome. On the day of surgery I pretty much gave Dr. Pousti full authority to do what he needed to do to in order to get me the results I was looking for. He's the artist, I wanted him to do his job.
5 weeks post op and I am so glad I let myself fully trust in his ability as an artist (because that's what you need a cosmetic surgeon to be).
I've got fullness on top that I did not believe was possible. They are settling in nicely. I can't wait to see what they look like in another 5 weeks.
Dr. Pousti and his staff exceeded every expectation I ever had.

3 1/2 months out

Looking better every day and feeling great.
Doc says no pull ups, push ups or burpees just yet but I'm doing pretty much everything else.
Loving my new look

7 months post op

Couldn't be happier with my results!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon