Years and Years of Searching! - San Diego, CA

Since I was 17 years old I was never happy with...

Since I was 17 years old I was never happy with the way my breasts looked, I had no upper curvature and was pear shaped which always bothered me. I would constantly by the double padded bomb shell bras to help make my breast look bigger, but the thing about that is you also have to by a bathing suit top or strapless bra to help give you the same look, other wise it looks like you went from a D to a B. I went to a few other doctors in Florida for consultations regarding a breast augmentation procedure, and many of them didn't listen to my goals and the look I was trying to achieve ; they were very conservative and stuck with what they wanted see on me which made me turn away from going with them. After moving to California ( because husband is the navy) I came across Dr. Pousti, I read all the wonderful reviews he had on here and was amazed by the before and after photos, I quickly called and set up a consult with him soon after. Meeting with the ladies at his office made me feel very comfortable and like I wasn't just a patient but a friend, Vanessa, Daisy, Helen, Taylor, Patty and Marjan were amazing and I wouldn't be where I am now with out them. When I finally met with Dr. Pousti he examined me and looked at my goal pictures and said it was do able which I was surprised since I heard no from previous doctors, but that is the good thing about Dr. Pousti he listens to his patients wishes and is good at pushing the envelope as safely as possible. I am so thankful for the whole Pousti staff that made this journey amazing for me and I'm only one day post BA, the discomfort is bearable, and I can't wait to see the final outcome!!!

3 day update!

I went in for my fresh patient check up today, and everything went amazing. I can't wait to start the massages!

5 days post op

Today marks my 5 days since my surgery, I feel a lot better and I am able to get up and do a lot more on my own. I'm not taking the pain MEDS as much either. Honestly the discomfort I'm having is in my shoulders, probably from sitting in the reclined position. I'm excited about Friday which will be one week from the surgery and I can't start the drop and fluff massages!!

Perfect

I washed my bra today and quickly tried on one of my rompers, I know I know it's not recommend and I know better but I couldn't help it!

1 week post breast augmentation!

Today I went into Dr Pousti's office for my week post op visit, Vanessa showed me and went over the messages I need to start doing, which will help soften up my breast as well as allow the implants to settle in the pocket. They call it the "drop and fluff" effect lol I'll post a video to show!

1 week out massages

drop and fluff massages
0:10
They told me to start the massages since I am a week out, hold for 1 minute each breast, do as many times a day l, as well as using opposite hand for the opposite breast.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is so caring, he knew how nervous I was and took my mind away from the surgery by talking about where my favorite places to travel would be, and as soon as I went to answer, the anesthesia kicked in, and I was out. When I woke up in the recovery room I woke up to him standing next to my bedside checking how I was feeling and making sure I was comfortable, honestly didn't expect that at all very concerned about my well being which was very comforting, Is he amazing and caring but his staff at his office are beyond perfect. I want to give a special thank you to Vanessa, Daisy, Dilan, Helen, Marjan, Taylor & Patty you ladies are wonderful. I am so happy I went with Dr Pousti they all made this a wonderful experience.