I'm in a Swimsuit for the 1st Time in 20 Years! - La Jolla, CA

I had an abdominiplasty, liposuction, Botox, and...

I had an abdominiplasty, liposuction, Botox, and filler and I have to say that Dr G is an awesome plastic surgeon artist!! The surgery went extremely well with everything for the anesthesia to the procedure going as planned. I had no bad effects from the anesthesia Ike I have had in other surgeries. My scar is so straight and small that people in The gym as well as others have marveled at how nice it is. Dr G really is an artist! He always made me feel that he was vested in my success story and that he was confident in the results he could accomplish. He delivered and I will never go anywhere else.
The entire staff is just great especially Eva who always responded to my texts, emails and calls with sincere concern for making feel confortable.
Thanks thanks thanks to the whole team. If you are considering plastic surgery, this is the team you want.!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Always made me feel like I was his top concern. He is an engaged listener and never makes you feel like a number