One Hour to Go 10 Years Back

I am blown away by my entire experience with Dr....

I am blown away by my entire experience with Dr. Chung. I've looked at medspas everywhere but specifically wanted a facial expert (not RN, PA, or other MD) who could make me look like myself again. From the beautiful office to his thorough consultation, I felt like I was (literally) in good hands. Even though I'm vigilant about my skincare, the first year of motherhood took away some of my facial volume and made me look much more tired than I actually felt inside. After a 3D facial photography session, Dr. Chung did a virtual mock up and suggested juvederm. It was exactly what I wanted. Super subtle with a huge impact.

If you're looking for an expert in facial plastics, and an all around uber smart, Yale-educated MD who will treat your face with care and diligence, you should book your appointment with Dr. Chung. Or don't. I don't mind having him all to myself. :P
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chung had amazing bedside manner, was extremely transparent about all aspects of the procedure, is thoroughly knowledgeable on everything related to facial plastics, and did a superb job in sculpting my face.