60th Birthday Present to Myself, PRICELESS!!! - La Jolla, CA

At age 59++ I looked at my body and did not want...

At age 59++ I looked at my body and did not want to go in to my 60s with a bulging flabby stomach and pear shaped body. My clothes did not look good and I was not losing weight despite yoga and other exercise. I decided to give myself a birthday gift of a tummy tuck. Dr. G had been recommended to me by a friend who had had one and she looked fantastic. I decided to go to him for a consultation. At my consultation Dr. G and Eva were VERY compassionate, descriptive of the procedure, recovery and results. They made me feel very comfortable and confident that they would do a good job for me. In the weeks leading up to the surgery, they were extremely professional, making sure that my health was good, any test were done and that I met with the anesthesiologist for a history and explanation of the work to be done by her. I was able to see examples of Dr. G’s work and was very impressed and wanted those results for myself. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of the surgery!! I have gone from a size 14 to an 8. Other medical professionals who have seen the results of my surgery are very impressed with the work. My husband who was very skeptical before the surgery thinks that I look great. Before the surgery he thought that I was spending too much money. After the surgery he couldn’t believe how much was done for the cost. He kept thinking that I would receive more bills for the excellent after care, but he was wrong. He AND I are huge fans of Dr. G, Eva and everyone connected with them.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G, Eva and his entire staff and support team were fantastic! My procedure was complicated and I had some extras done (liposuction). I was nervous going in to the day of the surgery. Dr. G and his professional team made me feel very safe and well cared for. After the surgery, Dr. G and Eva were available 24/7 to make sure that I was doing well and that all of my post procedure recovery was proceeding as it should. I am so grateful to them all and so very happy with the results. I highly recommend them to anyone considering a tummy tuck!