30, 3 Kids, 190lbs. Tummy, Breast Lift and Implan, Lipo Inner Thighs, Flanks, Back Fat - La Jolla, CA

Alright, I am 9 days post op and I cannot believe...

Alright, I am 9 days post op and I cannot believe how happy I am with my results thus far. From the office staff, to how long dr Jeffrey spent w me pre op to the day of surgery. He calmed my nerves and puts up with my sarcastic jokes that I seem to have each time I take off my clothes. Lol. He seriously could not have done a better job. I own a hair salon in Encinitas and just about every one of my clients have had SOMEthing done to their bodies. After 3 kids and getting up to 229 I decided my 5'3" body has had enough. I got down to 190 on my own before plateauing and landed in dr. Jeffrey umanskys office as my 5th and final consult. I only have these pics so far but as I heal I will post some more. Thank you dr.!! Couldn't be more grateful. I'm forever loyal ;)

Feeling great and healing fast!

hey everyone! I got my drain out finally at day 17.. Dr wanted to keep it in because I have been producing so much fluid. At day 17 I still had 55cc/day. He said I may have to be drained manually at this point ????????????. My scar looks like it's going to be minimal and overall I'm a very happy camper! I went back to work full time doing hair already and that hasn't been an issue at all so far. My incision sites are still numb and a little stuff here and there but nothing painful or too irritating to be aw to work. I'll post more pics when I get a chance!

Healing well

I'm seven weeks post op and very happy with my results so far. I still have quite a bit of swelling and a little bit of running out to do on my right breast but overall I am very happy. Will continue to post as progress continues
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Sweetest bedside manner and very descriptive and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions with ease and patience. I left his office with not a single concern. Thank you so much.