46 and Need to Refresh my Face - La Jolla, CA

Just wanted to refresh my face and decided to try...

Just wanted to refresh my face and decided to try Dermapen. I love it! I just had my third treatment and I can't wait for the results. The first treatment I noticed a small amount of improvement but after my 2nd treatment the improvement was much more noticeable. The depth of the needle will likely make the difference. I was given a numbing agent prior which really helps. The fines lines are disappearing and I notice that the bags under my eyes look better too! I recommend trying the Dermapen and giving it at least 2 treatments.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Elizabeth Reed in Dr. G Bolitho's office is great. I highly recommend her. She just may save you from yourself due to over injecting. She will also let you know if a treatment will work or if you are not a good candidate. She takes her time explaining the process and expected outcome and is efficient and has a very calming demeanor. I completely trust her opinion and suggest that the next time you are looking for microneedling/dermapen, botox, etc. you should call Dr. G Bolitho's office and set up a consultation with Elizabeth. She's the best!