Love Handle & Flanks Lipo - La Jolla, CA

Love handles started developing when I was 15 They...

Love handles started developing when I was 15 They did bot bother me as much. As time went by I gained weight, it seemed like most of the weight accumulated on my lower back and flanks I was very conscious and unhappy about the way my body looked I looked online and Pacific Lipo seem to have very good reviews and wasn't as costly as in my area. I made my decision made my appointment and drove down to San Diego

Two years after lipo

Clearly I have gained weight, I will start doing some exercise and diet.
I do want to mention that right after lipo two years ago, I fell into depression due to breaking up with a boyfriend I had. So I wasn't eating, or sleeping or functioning like a normal person would, so I lost a ton of weight.
Being that said, I'm not excusing my self from gaining weight now, but I don't think results would have been the same if I wouldn't gone to through that depression.
Dr Rod

Everyone was very friendly at the office, Rod constantly checked on me asking if I was ok or needed a break.