Arm Lipo 400cc Removed Per Arm - La Jolla, CA

I had arm and chin lipo (will do separate review...

I had arm and chin lipo (will do separate review for chin) done while I was already under having a breast lift and rhinoplasty. I'm not sure of the exact cost because it was bundled in with the other procedures.

I honestly wasn't expecting much because I'd read so many reviews of people disappointed after arm lipo. I didn't want to get my hopes up and figured any improvement would be a nice surprise. However, even though I'm only two weeks post op, I already see a big difference. Later on, I plan on having lipo sculpture of my arms with Dr. Jason Emer in LA, but for what this was, I'm very impressed with the results so far.

I had also heard the pain from arm lipo was terrible, but that had not been my experience. I had some bruising and stiffness as if I had worked my arms much to hard at the gym, but no unbearable pain. My arms leaked a good amount of blood and fluid the first 24 hours so I highly recommend a good supply of chux pads to place over a pillow and under each arm. I also rubbed my arms with a combo of Bio Freeze and DMSO cream and applied bags of frozen corn the first two days. I've only been taking Tylenol, a natural pain relief product called Curica and drinking a drink called "Golden Milk" with turmeric and black pepper in it.

I've been wearing a tight compression garment and will continue to do so for another month. In addition, I've been having lymphatic drainage massages with ultrasound treatments twice a week.

My verdict is arm lipo is well worth it and Dr. Chaffoo and his staff are awesome!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaffoo is awesome! I wrote in a little more detail in my other review of him if you'd like more info please see that review.