30 Years Old, and in Need of Shaping - La Jolla, CA

Robert Singer, M.D. 9834 Genesee Ave #125, La...

I would like to begin this review with a bit of information about my body, I hope this information will assist you in your selection of a procedure and a surgeon. I am 30 years old and an active adult without children. I work full-time and make it to the gym about 3 to 4 days a week performing cardio and weights. I have had stubborn love handles and back fat since I was in junior high school. My consistent working out did not solve my problem areas. As I aged, my problem areas became worse.

I spent a couple of years deciding on a procedure and researching plastic surgeons. I met with a couple of surgeons that did not make feel as comfortable as I thought I deserved to feel and there just was not that active listening and sharing of information that I wanted from my doctor. I narrowed my search down further and met with Dr. Robert Singer.

Upon entering Dr. Singer's office I noticed the waiting room which resembled a well decorated comfortable family living room. The staff welcomed me and I barely had any wait time when the Patient Care Coordinator took me into one of the examination rooms. The Care Coordinator and myself chatted and made me feel as if I was speaking with a friend I had known for years. Dr. Singer entered the examination room and asked questions about me, such as my reason for coming to him, my expectations, and talked about my family history. He shared a variety of information about his extensive experience and his passion about patient safety. During my consultation I was able to view before and after photos and the staff shared information about their experiences.

I made my decision for Dr. Singer to be my surgeon and after my consultation, prior to my surgery he was very open to meeting my parents, who would be caring for me during my recovery.

On January 27th I had my surgery with Dr. Singer and his fantastic team. I cannot express how happy I am about the results. The procedures I had were liposuction on the abdomen, flanks, hips, and infrathoracic. Dr. Singer is adamant about continuing to see his patients during their recovery. It has been several months after surgery and I have visited Dr. Singer's office several times for follow ups on my progress.

I have no regrets about my procedure and I am grateful to Dr. Singer and his staff.

Thank you.