Laser Resurfacing for Years of Sun Damage - La Jolla, CA

I wanted to improve the texture and appearance of...

I wanted to improve the texture and appearance of my skin and knew eventually I would only get the results I wanted with an invasive procedure. I had a full facial resurfacing treatment that included more than one type of laser. I had a light sedative and really felt no pain during the procedure. Aftercare is most important as you must apply vinegar soaks and special ointment every few hours. It is worth sticking to the tedious schedule of soaking your face. The first few nights I did not sleep well, but it was more uncomfortable than actual pain. I took about 2 weeks off from work. Ten results are gradual, but almost a year later, my skin is baby soft and the tone is much healthier looking. I know years of skin damage were removed. I would do this treatment again without hesitation.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Fabi is extremely professional and personable. From initial consultation to post procedure, she is reassuring and attentive. She is an expert in laser procedures and I would highly recommend A consultation with her before choosing your treating physician.