Depressed and Now Have Awful Lines - La Jolla, CA

I have had juvederm before with good results in...

I have had juvederm before with good results in marionette lines. I opted to have someone 'new' do it as she was doing belotero, which I have had done by her before. After she was done, you could see white bumps and more pronounced lines than before. She also put dysport in my lower face and upper lip, so I can hardly talk, let alone swallow. I feel like a stroke victim. And there are very pronounced vertical lines beside my mouth. Really charming.. I had some hyaluronidase to try and remove the juvederm, but still see weird lines. I feel like I want to hide out and NEVER do any fillers or anything again. I would warn people: only go to a plastic surgeon who you have researched with experience to do anything to your face.

don't want to say. she seemed nice enough, but she really ruined my looks. she also injected belotero in my cheeks, after I had specifically said I didn't want anything in my cheeks. Asked me to come back and have this all evaluated, but I really have no desire to drive back there, ever again!