ipl - La Jolla, CA

I have been coming to Dr Goldman for the past 6...

I have been coming to Dr Goldman for the past 6 months and so far I couldn't be happier. Rosacea has run in my family for years and the IPL treatments he has recommended has truly made a difference. His team and staff have treated me better than any other dermatology office. I highly recommend coming here if you have any skin concerns as they are the best at what they do !

IPL for 31 Year Old Male

Have struggled with Rosacea for a while now and have been seeing Dr. Goldman for a few visits now. I had my 3rd IPL treatment and you can feel a positive result immeiditatley. His expertise goes untouched, you're in good hands if you suffer with this condition. He is there to answer any questions you may have and what's great is his office have all the latest products.

Dr Goldman

Dr Goldman is by far the best at what he does. He is extremely knowledgeable about any and all conditions you may have and is very thorough. I will be coming back.