25 Yrs Old, No Kids, 5'5, 145lbs, 34B, Silicone 560cc - La Jolla, CA

I am finally starting my review... I have been...

I am finally starting my review... I have been wanting implants for a long time now, coming from a family with well-endowed women I always felt like I was skipped. Growing up I was a late bloomer and that did not help with my insecurities. Fast forward to now and here I am, blessed to be able to have the opportunity to finally get the boobs I have always wanted!! I have been doing months of research and I am so happy that I have found this site. Reading many women's reviews has helped this process go so much smoother. Last Friday an the 19th I had my first consultation with Dr. Shumway in La Jolla, CA. That day I put the deposit down and set a date for my surgery, My surgery will be on March 10th and I am so excited. I wasn't planning on getting it done so soon, but I have spring break that following week and the money to do it, so it just worked out. I am not to sure on what size I want to go with yet. I am currently a 34b and I want to be a large D or DD. I do know that I will be getting natrelle inspira Silicone, under the muscle. I am so excited to finally being do this that I can't concentrate on anything.

500cc Rice Sizers

I decided to make some rice sizers to help me decide what size I want. I really like this size, but I am still unsure if its going to be too big.

Wish Boobs

8 more days until my BA, I have my pre-opt on Friday and will be showing my surgeon some of these pictures. I want my boobs to look naturally big. I hope they look good naked and more modest in clothes.

Pre-Opt appt

I had my pre-opt appointment yesterday and it went well . The nurse and I went over all the paper work, I signed a bunch of papers, and my fiance paid the rest of the amount for my BA. I am beyond excited! I decided to go with Natrelle Inspira SRF 560, under the muscle. I'm still feeling unsure about the size but my surgeon recommended that size when I talked to him about my goals, so I trust him. Its so hard to believe that in 5 days I will have bigger boobies!! During my pre-opt I did feel like I went unprepared and that I should have had more questions, but I still really comfortable with how my appointment went. I also went shopping today and got a bunch Of supplies for my recovery, it's all getting so real. I hope this week goes by fast, tomorrow I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow , and then school everyday until my BA on Thursday.

Night before my BA!

I am so excited for my BA tomorrrow I can't wait! I'm scheduled to arrive at 12:30 and start the surgery at 1. I live about 2 hours away from office so I'll be leaving my house around 8:30. My fiance got us an air bnb so we don't have to drive home after. There is always traffic on the way back so the car ride would take at least 4 hours. I hope its not hard to sleep I feel like a little kid who's about to go to Disneyland! But this is better. I'm nervous about the pain that is to come but I am trying not to think to Much about it and just go with the flow. Well ladies, I will see you on the other side and will update tomorrow! Good luck and spwwdt recovery to all the march girls!
xoxo

The night before my BA

Day one post-opt

I had my BA yesterday and everything went very well. I am so happy with the way my boobies have turned out. I can't wait to see how they heal. As of right now I feel a lot of pressure and tightness. I have been icing them all day as much as I can, it really relieves my pain. I've been taking my meds regularly so that has helped a lot. I had my BA at 12:30 yesterday and went home at 3:30. I don't remember the car ride I just remember being super hungry . So my fiance bought me a protien smoothie from a juice place and some pizza! I had no nausea and was able to eat fine. I didnt get any sleep last night though, so I have been sleeping on and off all day. Thank you everyone for wishing me luck it means so much!!
-xoxo

I haven't updated in a while....

Hi everyone, I have not updated in about six days. I was feeling really down the past week I think I had a case of the boobie blues. Today I have had my boobies for a week! And everyday gets better and better. I didn't really have a lot of pain just a lot of discomfort, I am still felling discomfort right now. I think the pain pills had helped me through it and that's why I had no pain. I had my BA last Thursday and by Sunday I was feeling really good, I went out shopping and to dinner with my fiance. I was able to lift my arms to shower by Saturday and even being on pain meds i could poop. I did get VERY bloated and I gained 10lbs over night. I am now only eating 1200 calories a day and lost 8 of those pounds. I had a post-opt appointment on Tuesday and my surgeon said everything was looking good. The reason I was having boobie blues is because I noticed a crease on my left boob and I thought I was getting a double bubble and I was really embarrassed and felt regret. When I showed my surgeon he pointed out that it was just swollen right there, and now its going away, thank god. I can't wait to start feeling normal again, my boobs feel very tight and my back is hurting. I've been icing my boobs every chance I get and they are still really swollen, not its just a waiting game for the swelling to go down and for them to drop. I get my sutures out on Tuesday, I can't wait they are bothering me a little. I can't wait until I can start massaging them as well, my surgeon massaged them for me on Tuesday and it relieved so much pressure. I am loving them more each day as they start to drop. I was expecting more pain. but its just more uncomfortable, I am already out of pain meds and don't feel like calling to get more so I will just have to deal. Well that's all I have for now. Sorry for the photo overload! I hope everyone is doing good!
-xoxo

So happy

I am about a month and half post op and I couldn't be happier with my result . My surgeon days that I am healing perfectly. I am able to work out again and I have been massaging daily. They are getting softer everyday. I am not allowed to wear ubderwire bras yet, so I have just been rocking the no bra look! I did get sized at VS and they measured me at a 34DDD.
Dr. Shumway

I am so happy that I chose to have Dr. Shumway preform my breast augmentation. From the moment I met him, he made me feel really comfortable, answering all my questions before I could even ask them. He was very informative about what he was going to be doing to me the day of surgery. I have no wait time every time I come into the office for an appointment, I am taken care of right away. The staff are also very sweet and helped me out when I had any questions. Oh and my results are amazing! I couldn't ask for anything better, he did a great job. My breast look very natural especially for how big I went. Overall he's a great surgeon and his staff are amazing as well. I will be back to him for more procedures in the future.