Too Much Fat Transfer- Ultherapy Done to Reduce Fat. Also CO2 Peri Orbital Area

Sooooo happy with the results of both procedures....

Sooooo happy with the results of both procedures. A previous doctor placed too much fat in one of my cheeks. When I went back to ask about removing it the doctor refused to do it. I felt stuck, trying to figure out a way to remove the fat, as every time I smile, the area bulges out and made me very self- conscious and unhappy with my looks.

I went to Dr Butterwick who recommended CO2 for the creepiness under my eyes and ultherapy to reduce the fat in my cheek area. After 20 days, I am so happy about the results! My eyes look bright and the skin looks smooth under my eyes. And, the fat bulge that I was worried about being stuck with has gone down to look almost completely normal. I'm looking forward to the progress over the next few months!

Thanks to Dr Butterwick for truly listening to me and offering your opinion and expertise. You are the best!

After picture

After ultherapy to soften excess fat transfer

Before picture

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Amazing! Listened to me as a patient, and the results that I'm wanting, while offering her opinion and expertise