Right Eye Lid Ptosis Lift. La Jolla, CA

Dr. Korn was very patient with me and did the...

Dr. Korn was very patient with me and did the initial surgery which I was unhappy with and revised it which ended up being much better after corrections..I had a response and feedback from a Dr. In here that advised I immediately get it revised one I did things were great. The overall was great and clean and professional.

day 1 post revision of r. eyelid

my initial surgery was May 1st but it did not come out how I wanted it so I went back for a revision after receiving a very helpful comments from a doctor who commented on my photos practically saved my eyes with the advice that he gave me; Dr. Steinsapir. I took his detailed information gave it to my surgeon and I went back for a revision and I have posted my revision photos. I am much happier. before my revision my eye would not close as much it would get very blurry and burn at night. Also, my left eyelid lowered and loss its crease after the initial surgery it was very strange and depressing, then I had the revision and my left eyelid raised again.

five day post

the swelling has went down a little bit above the incision there is still swelling underneath this incision the fold has not come in yet but is showing signs that it will come in. My only concern about the fold actually coming in is prior to surgery I lack muscle in my eyelid so we will see I'm crossing my fingers otherwise the surgery will have been for no reason..

5days after review 15 days post op

my eye is not as bruised and swollen as it was before its still swollen underneath the incision I hope that that goes down flat because before my initial surgery there was scar tissue there that they had to remove which made it still looks swollen so I'm here to make sure that the swelling goes down so its flat as the other side. I still don't have a crease which is why I actually did the initial surgery in the first place so I'm eager to see if I will end up with a crease which I'm crossing my fingers. But here is my update photo thank you.

Not really satisfied eye lid surgery

So its been 10 months post and i gave no crease still. Im sad and have been told i wont have one unlwss an implant is setbecauae theres no muscle there. Any other options?
San Diego Oculoplastic Surgeon