Custom Breast Lift with Implants Following Previous Reduction - La Jolla, CA

I don't even know where to start. From the minute...

I don't even know where to start. From the minute I walked into Dr. G's office I was treated with the utmost respect and given a level of personal attention I have never before experienced. I'd had a reduction many years ago; but, over time, my breasts had begun to sag and slide laterally, i was slightly bigger on one side, and i had that horrible batwing underarm fat thing going. Dr. G spent at least 6 hours consulting with me, talking about exactly what I wanted, explaining how he could use my the scars under my breasts from my prior surgery to give me a lift, even out the size of my breast, remove some old useless tissue and insert Sientra gummy bear implants. He also suggested lipo of the axilliary area (armpit) and along my bra line to give my a nice sexy curve at the outside of my breasts. I think he ordered 5 different size implants so that, when it came time for surgery, he could choose the best size, and he brought my whole file of pictures to look to. When it came time for surgery, he not only lipo'd the areas we'd talked about, but extended to any extra little pockets of fat to ensure the best possible, smoothest result. Today, I am two weeks out and I am in LOVE with the work he did. I was VERY specific about how I wanted to look and he nailed it! My breasts are dropping nicely into the shape I wanted; and my underarm, bra line and back are smooth and slim. I also cannot say enough good things about his staff. Eva, Jamie, and Molly are so knowledgeable, and were helpful, attentive and kind throughout the process. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best), I would give Dr. G and his staff a 25!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is amazing. I can't recommend him highly enough.