Love, Love, Love! - La Jolla, CA

I'm a patient of Dr. Kolstad's and am absolutely...

I'm a patient of Dr. Kolstad's and am absolutely happy with my chin implant procedure! From the initial consultation, to the day of the procedure, to the follow-up, Dr. Kolstad and his staff took care of me and and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Kolstad and his staff Jaina and Janee, are always very helpful and friendly and made me feel at ease. The chin implant is the exact size that I wanted and looks great! It took about 6 months to a year to really settle in and for the swelling to go down, so be patient if you are planning on getting a chin implant. The end result is truly worth it!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kolstad is a true professional and assured me that the chin implant size would suit my face shape and it did! I appreciate his honesty, kindness, and professionalism. I have since gone back for Botox and fillers and again am very pleased with my results! I highly recommend Dr. Kolstad to all my friends and anyone who is looking to have any type of facial procedure done.