33 Year Old, 4 Children(all Breastfed), 5'8 140 Pounds, BA/BL - La Jolla, CA

Paid in full and surgery is next Tuesday. I'm...

Paid in full and surgery is next Tuesday. I'm hoping to have 497cc-533cc! I have four kids under 6 so I'm hoping this all goes well. I live in Florida but having them done in California because my mom and sisters live here.
I would love to hear how other moms did afterward and how long it took to be able to care for your children. More posts coming.

Wish boobs

You have to take Valium!

Boobs

575cc

575cc

I feel pretty damn good so far

1st post op

Feeling good

Day 2 post op

Looking good and feeling good

Day 3

What do you guys think so far?

First time walking around today

Went to the pool and out to dinner

Day 3 post op

Well I'm going home today from the hotel to see my 4 kids!!! Ahhhh!!!! I'm going to be extra extra careful. I have a nanny helping and my mom but still scared. I'm trying to taper off the pain meds. Haven't had one today. I have been putting Palmer oil just so I don't get any new stretch marks

More boobs

I love them

So happy

Before and afters

Best decision

Love them

Day 3

I didn't take any Percocet today just extra strength Tylenol. I'm back with my kids but really trying to stay like a t-Rex. My appt is on Monday to remove my sutures. Yikes! I'm anxious to see what the scars look like. Thanks for following me friends. This website has been wonderful

4th day post op

No pain pills and took my mom and nanny out for a thank lunch

My babies

The loves of my life. My husband and babies. My kiddos ruined my boobies but I love them

A hiccup

My 1 and a half year old had her finger slammed in the door by her older brother on accident so I was in the ER all day. Probably shouldn't have done so much today but had to ????????????

Quick boob shot

Had to take a pic

Getting some sutures out today

Scared to see the scars. Here is this mornings boobs

Tape off!!!

My scars are not too bad so far! I'm so pleased. My old stretch marks look gross but whateves. It looks a whole lot better than it did before.

Under

Not bad

Under right

This one looks even better

Omg

Feeling huge today

Sorry I love taking pics of them!

Trying to keep them oiled up

They look great here!

Worth every grand! Hehehe

Please please please God I hope they stay like this

Tips for surgery

I just wanted to share a couple things I'm so glad I did before surgery.
1. I booked a hotel room for three nights. If you have the funds and help this was a lifesaver. Especially since I have 4 young kids. My mom helped me and slept with me each night
2. I bought the wedge pillow and have slept with one of those airplane pillows every night. I hate sleeping on my back and I swear these have helped.
3. Definitely get a bunch of comfy button down nightgowns and shirts because lifting your arms hurts!
That's about it!
Happy boobies everyone!

Profile

Huge

Another side pic

Like this one

Did too much today

I did way too much today with the kids!! I hope I didn't screw anything up. My husband and I have 4 kids and now he has been saying please take care of my "6" babies. I have an appt on Friday to take more sutures out, which didn't hurt at all by the way. But I also have a high pain tolerance. I birthed all my children medication free. Anyways here is another pic and I feel like they're already getting softer!! So excited.

Some before and afters

Wow!!

Two weeks post op tomorrow

Going to get all sutures removed tomorrow. I'm more than thrilled with the results so far!!

Tape off

I need to keep the tape on for 3 more weeks just to help with healing but my Dr.thinks they're looking great and healing well. I'm pretty dang pleased!

4 weeks

Well, here I am at 4 weeks and couldn't be happier. Tape is off and I have been applying scar cream twice a day. I love em'! So happy and feeling great! I'll post more pics when I lose this 5 pounds I have gained from eating pizza with kids. Dr.Sadrian is a miracle worker!

Another pic

Huge and pretty
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I need to find the time to write everything down about how wonderful Dr.Sadrian is and his staff were. And I will finish the review ASAP! He is the BEST doctor!!