Implant Removal and Lift, Surgeon Dr. Michael Roark, La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Center

I've had breast implants for over 20 years. I had...

I've had breast implants for over 20 years. I had Dr Roark do my implants in 2007. They were beautiful, he did a wonderful job, he was very kind, caring and understanding to the fact that I have fibromyalgia.
I got fibromyalgia after receiving an anthrax vaccine while in the military. I had the implants for ten years and they kept their shape beautifully, I hated to have them removed but they were honestly getting to heavy for my weak upper body. I was concerned about what I would look like after having them removed. Dr Roark was very honest, sweet, kind and caring to my situation. I was in surgery for I think close to 4 hours and it all went like a breeze. I was prepared for the worse and to my surprise I love my little breast.
He did an amazing job and I am very happy to say the least. Dr Roark is a stellar surgeon and a wonderful person. I just think the world of him and his beautiful staff. They are like one big happy family and you become apart of that family. If you are thinking of breast augmentation, explant and or lift then Dr Roark is who you want to see. He is truly a GIFTED surgeon and a wonderful person. Thank you Dr Roark and your wonderful staff!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon