Dr G Delivered Happiness! Incredible Results Paired with an Exceptional Experience. 5 Stars is an Understatement! - La Jolla, CA

I've wanted a breast augmentation for years,...

I've wanted a breast augmentation for years, finding the 'right doctor' was the toughest part. It's a big decision and even if you know exactly what you want, how can you be sure that the Dr. you choose can deliver those results? After thoroughly utilizing this site I thought it only fair to share my own review.

From one woman to another I would recommend Dr. G and his caring and attentive team to anyone that is looking for the Best of the Best. He will walk you through all of the questions you've been researching on your own so that you can make a confident and informed decision. He enhances the beauty YOU already possess, it truly a personalized experience. I had envisioned what the perfect breasts would look like on my my body and I am beyond pleased to report that he far exceeded even my own expectations. This is a Dr. that leads the pack undergoing education and involvement in the industry on an international level, that requires passion and that is a Dr. that you want. Eva, who handles client relations is nothing short of incredible. Think of any luxury experience you've had and she'll put it to shame. She was so attentive to all of the small details, knowledgeable, caring and hospitable (you'll leave loving her like a sister). I've had several girlfriends that have undergone a BA procedure and I would pick all of their brains on the experience, the doctor, the recovery, advice, etc. After I finally shared my experience with them, we all agree that what this 'dream team' delivered is unheard of in the best way possible. Best decision of my life, look no further - this guy is a god damn artist with a team of angels!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I can't thank Dr. G, Eva and the team enough for such an incredible experience. I was more than willing to go anywhere in the world for my procedure and I chose Dr. G's team, I'm so glad. I couldn't be happier!!!