Beautiful Breasts! - La Jolla, CA

I cannot believe how seamless the procedure was. ...

I cannot believe how seamless the procedure was. I recognize that there are different pain tolerances for different people, but I can honestly say I had ZERO pain after this surgery. The other great thing was that you cannot even see a scar around my areola. As most people, that is something that concerned me.

Went to small the first time around

I decided to go for a larger size implant to give me more of an upper pole fullness.. Went from 400 cc - 650 cc

Boobs are now in the spotlight through magazine gig!

It's true what they say about confidence. Ever since I got my boobs done By Dr. G, my life has been nothing but opportunities coming my way. I recently landed a magazine gig! At 45 years old!!! Things are looking even more beautiful every day... Thank you again Dr. G for assisting me in getting more opportunities then I even could have imagined !!!!!

Dr. G was amazing! I had gone to 4 consultations prior to meeting Dr. G. The previous 4 did not even give me quarter of the time that Dr. G spent with me. He made me feel very comfortable. The other great thing he did was, make me feel good about myself. He didn't push surgery on me, like many of the others did. I am extremely happy with Dr. G and his staff. I would highly recommend for any service. In fact, I continue to see Dr. G for all my injectibles!