botched rhinoplasty

My nostrils were ruined by Dr. Brahme! I was...

My nostrils were ruined by Dr. Brahme! I was unhappy with the hump on my nose. I never thought my nostrils or tip of my nose could look so unnatural and unsemmetrical after the rhinoplasty. I am devastated with the results and my confidence was ruined along with my nose. I am see conscious to ever lift my chin up to take a drink or to have myself a huge laugh where my head tilts back. My life was changed and it takes a lot of courage to date now or to go in public fearing that I will forget to keep my chin down, so that others won't see my nostrils. I am embarrassed and imagine that people feel sorry for me and wonder if I was in some sort of accident. There's no way someone would believe that I paid for a surgeon to disfigure me. Specialists have seen my nose and say it will be a very difficult revision surgery. Dr. Brahme said that he wouldn't attempt to correct it, but would refer me to someone. He never followed up and I was so upset by the situation, I felt hopeless. Since the surgery I have just been trying to accept myself with my disfigured nose and keep hope that one day my nose will be symmetrical again.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The right side of the tip of my nose is a different shape than the left, and much bigger. Also, my right nostril is almost twice as large as the left nostril. I have very bad scar tissue along the left nostril and on the right side of the tip. Specialists have seen my nose and even with their expertise say that they would have trouble correcting this botched rhinoplasty. Dr. Brahme neglected to refer me to a colleague as he promised. Every day I have to live with my deformed nose and it has cause major depression in my life. If he is still doing rhinoplasty, do NOT go to him. He is the boob doctor, not the nose doctor. It's been almost 5 years, and I am still sad every day. Dr. Brahme should not perform rhinoplasty.