Nervous and Excited - La Jolla, CA

So I go in tomorrow for a brachioplasty, upper...

So I go in tomorrow for a brachioplasty, upper back fat and breast lift. pheww.. nervous as all get out but these reviews everyone has posted reasssures me I'm nt the only one to feel this way. I think "what am I doing?" then like others think how long I have wanted this and so excited to have finally made the leap. seesaw dieting for years, 53 yrs. old . lower half is nearly 4 sizes smaller than upper because of loose skin. Wish me luck!

6 days since surgery

Well, I did it! Mon. June 24th, 2013. There have been no surprises with the pain and soreness. Arms are wrapped and bra is tight. Still have two drips left. Had 4 because I also had upper skin at back and around the uppers sides AND a breast reduction, lift. Doctor said he was surprised there was so much skin. Actually took more skin than what he did with the breasts and said that was a first for him. Oddly my lower back I think hurt more. Surgery took 7 hrs. laying flat with no movement it felt numb and raw. Still hurts to sit for too long. Having numbness and needlelike stinging at big and second toes. odd. Doc said from wearing compression socks, feeling should return. Except for drain tubes under arms pain feels like burning.On. 1 to 10 I'd say it's about a 5 today. Reduced med to one tylenol and 1/2 Oxycodone.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon