34 Yrs Old No Kids Natural Looking Breast Augmentation - La Jolla, CA

I'm 34 yrs old 5'7' 115 pounds yoga instructor who...

I'm 34 yrs old 5'7' 115 pounds yoga instructor who lost some of the volume in my breasts from increased workouts and hot yoga. Was looking to keep the basic shape but at more volume and a bit of perkiness. Wanted them to look natural and still give me the ability comfortably do all the things I love like golf, yoga, kickboxing, pilates and running. I don't have any kids yet and probably won't for at least the next year or 2, so I though why not go for it. Plus my hubby is a boob guy, so he's pretty happy about it too :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I'm so grateful that I chose Dr. G for my breast augmentation. I'm only 2 days post op and am so surprised at how easy my recovery is going. My swelling and bruising are minimal, and the pain is totally bearable, especially since I opted for the Exparel injections and am staying on top of my pain meds. Let me say that I'm scared of everything and am an extreme worrier, I had a lot of apprehension about going through with a breast augmentation, but from the moment I sat down with Dr. G and Eva, they made me feel so comfortable. (They were my 3rd consultation) My initial consultation with them lasted 2 hours. Every question and concern was thoroughly and compassionately addressed. He took time to really educate me and figure out what I was going for and how to best achieve that with my unique anatomy. I had one more consultation after Dr. G, but I left his office knowing that he would be my surgeon. Eva was great at calming my nerves at my pre op appointment, and honestly everyone on the staff is attentive, patient, and kind. They truly care about each individual patient and Dr. G strives to create the exact look that you are going for. He is only happy if you are, and he specializes in natural results, enhancing your own beauty. The day of surgery I was a nervous wreck, but the nurse Gudren was fabulous and comforting, she and the tech Krista held my hand in the operating room until the amazing anesthesiologist, Dr. Marsh administered my margarita, as she liked to call it :) Next thing I knew I was in recovery with my husband by my side. I honestly don't think I could have made it through that process without such a caring and compassionate staff, and a Dr. whom I trusted to be an extremely talented artist. If you live in San Diego (or anywhere for that matter) I highly recommend you seek out a consultation with Dr. G!