375cc - 28 Years Old, 120 lbs. Breast Augmentation - La Jolla, CA

My experience with Dr. Kearny has been one in a...

My experience with Dr. Kearny has been one in a million. Nine years ago I had a BA consultation with another surgeon when I lived in Los Angeles... and let me tell you that he did not provide me with half the information that Dr. Kearney did. When I left my initial consultation with Dr. K, I felt that any and all of my questions were answered (without me having to ask them!) He fully covered every piece of information from head to toe... even on things that I didn't think to ask. So I REALLY appreciated that. From that instant I knew that I would definitely be doing my surgery with Dr. Kearney; and he was my first and only consult since I've relocated to San Diego. Not only is he highly informative, but his previous BA work looked stunning. He knew exactly what I was looking for when it came to size, shape, etc. I would not recommend any other surgeon besides this man. He is truly a professional and he and his entire staff do a GREAT job at helping you feel comfortable and at ease. Katie and Melissa were extremely helpful and straightforward when it came to appointments and finances. And Lacey, one of his nurses, is super sweet and informative as well. Seriously, this entire staff gets the job done! I can say in confidence that I was fully taken care of from the start of scheduling my initial consultation, up to the point of my surgery day... and beyond. In fact, surgery went SO smoothly. I couldn't have been happier with the bedside manner provided by Dr. Kearney, his caring nurses, and amazing anesthesiologist. Everyone worked together flawlessly as a team and I never once questioned their competency when it came to my safety and bedside care. I still have the healing process to go through, but I couldn't resist posting this review for anyone who may be considering this doctor for their surgery. Thank you Dr. Kearney and staff!!!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon