Lipo and Breast Lift No Implant - La Jolla, CA

Finally committing to liposuction and a breast...

Finally committing to liposuction and a breast lift. I first went in for a consult for lipo on my arms and upper back/bra area. After a few weeks of consideration I decided that if Im going under anesthesia I mine as well get everything that I want done completed in one surgery. I am now having arm, full back, flanks, outer thigh/hip lipo and a breast lift with no implant.
I will have my pre-op appointment on Nov 1st with Dr. Schoemann and my surgery on November 21st!
I will update my experience and upload photos as I go!

Surgery day is tomorrow!

Nervous and excited for my breast lift with no implant and lipo on my arms, back, flanks and outer thighs. Post op pics to come!

Day 1

I am not sure how to switch it from saying "not sure" to "worth it"

Day 1 after surgery! I'm sore and tired but walking around and able to cook my food. I went in for my post op appointment and everything looks great. I will go back Friday for another appointment.
I love my breasts, so happy, better than what I expected!

4 days post op

Today was another post op appointment. I had some sutures removed from my lipo sites. I am very swollen and bruised. I will try to post some photos of my lipo areas soon. In my opinion, you can not tell a difference in the lipo sites because it is so swollen. I am moving around my house pretty well, I went to lunch with a friend today and then to the supermarket but I got exhausted while shopping and went home. Today was the first day that I was not in much pain but I was sore and tired. My breasts just seem a little more swollen but I love them so much!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I went to at least 6 consults with different surgeons and they all gave me about the same price give or take a few hundred. I even had consults done at some of those "med offices" that just use local anesthesia for lipo procedures (BTW they were more expensive than any other office). The minute I walked into Dr. Schoemann's office I was amazed by the appearance of the office. I literally want their waiting room in my living room, it was so beautiful, clean and comforting. During my consult, Dr. Schoemann and Christine let me talk and tell them what I was interested in having done and what my expectations were. He then gave me his insight and professional opinion as to what my outcome could be. One of the things that I appreciated about Dr. Schoemann was that he did not start suggesting other areas that I needed lipo, he only spoke about what I was concerned about. I also did not feel rushed during my time with them nor did I feel pressured on that day or any day following. The icing on the cake for me was Dr. Schoemann's humanitarian work. I know this may be silly for some people but I am in the dental field and I also do a lot of volunteer work so I felt that this was the right surgeon for me. I would also like to point out that Valerie is an amazing patient care coordinator, she is extremely attentive and knowledgable when it comes to Dr. Schoemann and his procedures.