Office Review - Customer Service - La Grange, IL

Dr. Michael Dewolfe is nice person to talk to but...

Dr. Michael Dewolfe is nice person to talk to but he must replace his office staffs. I went to his office for free consultation but they still ask me about my insurance info. Since I don't have any experience with this I gave my insurance info to office staff. Doctor told me he may try to get this procedure done thru insurance so I don't need to pay anything. I agree with that but before we do anything they need to verified that with insurance and let me know if is going to be anything out of my pocket. So 1 month pass by nobody called me even worst I got bill from their office. Called them to ask why I have a bill and somebody was suppose to call me back but nobody did. After a week I start getting phone calls from McNeil hospital for pretesting because my procedure was schedule for 20th. I was surprised but I said ok ill do it. I ask the question how much will cost me out of pocket. Hospital told me ask your office what send you here. After some any attempts I have reached Ariana and she told me I need to pay $2,500 out of my pocket because I am going thru insurance and originally spoke to Dr. DeWolfe for only $500. I cancel the procedure because I don't want to be ripped off. May be Dr. DeWolfe is good doctor but bad organization. Do not use them unless you want to pay big hospital bills !!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon