Wonderful Care and Experience - Los Angeles, CA

I have used Armani twice in the past 5 years, at...

I have used Armani twice in the past 5 years, at first to replenish my hairline and then years later once again when more of my natural hair had fallen out. The first time i had Dr Armani and a great experience with him and his staff.
The second time i opted to have Dr Baubac do my procedure. There was no drop-off in the procedure by using Dr. Baubac. He was extremely professional, took his time to create an exceptional grade of hairline and appeased me to do it without shaving any area. I wanted this to better hide the surgery under my existing hairline and i was able to start seeing clients again without worry about a week from the procedure. It was a very relaxing procedure ( once u get past the short period of numbing the scalp) and i would recommend Dr Baubac to anyone. He takes his time to both explain to you all elements of the procedure and patiently answers any questions you may have, and extends that same patience to his actual craft. Just a tribute to his profession.
Beverly Hills Physician

As i stated above, Dr Babauc is exceptional in all aspects of his job. Very caring person and i highly recommend.