Breast Reduction with a Lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo! - La Crosse, WI

I had my MMO yesterday-Sept.14 @7 am! Everything...

I had my MMO yesterday-Sept.14 @7 am! Everything went better than expected! I feel absolutely no pain in my breasts at all, but my tummy tuck and lipo are extremely sore. Dr removed 2.1 lbs from my breasts and from what I can tell-they're SO SMALL! He also lipo'd 1liter of fat from my abdomen! So far everything is looking great! I am able to shower today, but not sure I am up to it yet!

Day 6 PO...DOING GREAT!

So it'lol be a week tomorrow since I had my MMO! So far I am loving my results and my breast reduction is better than I expected! LOVING HOW LITTLE THEY ARE! I have only been taking 3 Advil when needed, but some days no pain meds are needed! I'm able to shower myself and tomorrow I get the last 2 drains out! I had my 1st post op last Thursday and Dr was pleased with everything! He removed my 2 breast drains and would have taken my TT drains but wanted to be on the safe side, but I have barely been draining any fluids! I am able to walk more upright, which helps my lower back pain as well as a heating pad! Can't wait to get these last 2 drains out and start feeling better and better each day!

No more drains!

I'm off to get my last 2 drains removed! FINALLY! It's been a week since surgery, and glad that I'm feeling better and better everyday!!!

Feeling better each day!

Since having my drains removed, I'm able to stand straight more and more each day! I like to wear my spanx more than my binder, so I need to go buy a few more pairs! But my PS didn't tell me and I forgot to ask how long I wear them for? Any advice?

Love my new figure!

These were a few weeks after surgery! Was still a little swollen but love how my jeans feel too big as well a a flat tummy!
La Crosse Plastic Surgeon