Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Los Angeles, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant at the same...

I got a rhinoplasty and chin implant at the same time with Dr Kenneth Hughes. Our objective was to improve the side profile of the face. We removed a dorsal hump and added a chin implant. The final result was a big improvement to the side profile of the face. The recovery was swift, in about a week the cast was gone and I was "restaurant ready."
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

What you get with Dr Kenneth Hughes is strong credentials. He is one of the only doctors in the Harvard cosmetic surgery fellowship. He does a high volume of procedures, which guarantees you are getting the experience of somebody who is putting the work in. I believe the combination of his high ratings from patients and the price he provides the services makes him a top option in the LA area. The new facility Dr Kenneth Hughes uses is one of the best facilities there is. There are extra measures taken in this new facility to ensure patient safety.