The Magic of Juviderm& botox - Superb Results - Glendale, CA

I’ve been going to Dr.Karapetyan for about two y...

I’ve been going to Dr.Karapetyan for about two years now. Right from the beginning I had a very good rapport with the doctor. He makes me feel comfortable, puts me at ease, listens to my concerns and addresses them every time. After my first visit few years ago I was so happy with the results that I’ve been Dr.Karapetyan’s loyal patient since then. He’s modest and has a friendly demeanor. The results were better than anything I could have imagined. I couldn’t believe that with such seemingly easy effort such great results could be achieved.
I’ve been having juvederm, botox injections done on regular basis, 2-3 times a year. Dr.Karapetyan has a very soft touch, wonderful technique and, most importantly, he doesn’t overdo it so the results look natural yet visibly improved - exactly how I like it. The quality of care, procedure, results and price are unrivaled and that’s the reason I’m driving all the way from Beverly Hills to Glendale to get my aesthetic improvements and maintenance.
Thank you, Dr.Karapetyan!